|CASAO is a unique application that seamlessly combines wavefront measurement and correction features with extensive instrument diagnostics to provide users with an ergonomic adaptive optics PC workspace. Perfectly adapted to Imagine Optic’s HASO™ family of wavefront sensors as well as a wide variety of active components including deformable mirrors, MEMS and SLMs, CASAO is the only software tool that you need to get the most out of your open or closed-loop system.
Perfect loop control for imperfect wavefronts
Whether you’re an established expert in adaptive optics or just getting started, you’ll be up and running quickly thanks to CASAO’s user-friendly, feature rich environment.
Once again Imagine Optic leads the industry by providing newcomers to adaptive optics with a unique, hands-on tutorial mode that guides users step by step through measurement, correction and diagnostics. Experienced users can choose between standard and automatic modes that put the ensemble of CASAO’s features at your disposal right away.
From sensor configuration to acquisition and on to determining correction, a few clicks are all it takes to get underway. Key measurement and correction features include:
- Variable user modes
- Tutorial – guides you through each step and advises you when there are special precautions to be taken
- Automatic – ideal for large installations that follow established protocols, this mode allows you to define and automate repetitive tasks
- Standard – in this mode, all of CASAO’s features are available. The standard mode also provides access to the “Fast” mode.
- Wavefront analyzer hardware control including integration time, trigger mode, averaging
- Wavefront measurement
- Target wavefront formation – set tilt, curve and high-frequency aberrations independently using actual measurements or theoretical values using Zernike polynomials
- Measure the functional influence matrix (also called interaction matrix)
- Calculate the command matrix and modify filtering modes
- Open and closed-loop wavefront correction
- Add command – enables users to modify the target wavefront in real-time using Zernike polynomials to induce or correct for aberrations, either by manual intervention or over a network connection (localhost or Ethernet)
- Client-server interaction with HASO™v3 software – enables users to take advantage of HASOv3’s advanced wavefront analysis features
If you would like more information on our products, please call +33 (0)1 64 86 15 60 or e-mail us by clicking here.