|Imagine Optic has developed metrology and adaptive optics tools for a complete knowledge and unique control of beamlines. The HASO™3 allows you to perform the final precision metrology on synchrotron and FEL beam line optical components before putting them online. Our HASO™ X-EUV functions directly on the beam and allows manual or automatic analysis and alignment of focusing optics. CASAO™ and GENAO™ are adaptive optics tools developed to reach best microfocusing results and to enable automatic focalization spot control (shape, intensity repartition…).
If you would like more information on our products, please call +33 (0)1 64 86 15 60 or e-mail us by clicking here.
Wavefront measurement and analysis
X-EUV - a unique wavefront sensor that is ideally
suited for measuring synchrotron beams on or off-line.
- HASOv3 - the latest release of our flagship wavefront
measurement and analysis software offers a wide array
of standard features to make working with your HASO
wavefront sensors easy.
- StitchWave™ - an ideal software companion for reconstruction large
Adaptive optics and wavefront correction
- Wavefront sensors - The HASO X-EUV is ideal command unit for adaptive optics closed loop systems.
- Wavefront shaping - bendAO combines and X-ray bender and adaptive optics into one unique device.
- Software - CASAO™ for adaptive optics closed loop control with unequalled
performance when controlling active deformable mirrors
down to the micro and nano focusing level. GENAO™ is an iterative adaptive optics software program
that is ideal in situations where a wavefront sensor
can not be used. It allows users to form beams
at the micrometric level for applications, among
- We provide a full range of custom development solutions tailor made to the unique needs of customers in this domain. Click here to learn more.