For those working at the microscopic level, our HASO™ products enable you to characterize the objectives of today's high-performance microscopes and guarantee that systems perform up to their specifications. Our latest adaptive optics product, CASAO™ used with the patented mirao™ 52-e, allows you to drastically improve the imaging resolution and contrast in confocal and nonlinear microscopy as well as in OCT, offering you the opportunity to image deeper inside living tissue and other measured samples.
To see a selection of images, both uncorrected and corrected with our adaptive optics products, please click here.
If you would like more information on our products, please call +33 (0)1 64 86 15 60 or e-mail us by clicking here.
- MicAO - 3DSR - a plug-and-play adaptive-optics accessory for real 3D imaging with nanometric resolution using standard inverted-frame microscopes configured for PALM and STORM.
- AOKit - bio - a unique solution for bioimaging applications that unites the precision metrology of our HASO3 32 wavefront sensor, a mirao 52-d deformable mirror and our CASAO command and control software.
Adaptive optics and wavefront correction
- Wavefront sensors - HASO3 32 combines the precision and speed needed for microscopy applications
- Wavefront correction - We provide a wide array of wavefront correction technologies from spatial light modulators (SLM) through to the all-new, patented mirao 52-e Electromagnetic Deformable Mirror
- Software - Our proprietary CASAO software package is the latest generation in software
control of both open and closed adaptive optics loops. Our
all new GENAO, an iterative wavefront correction software
tool, is perfect for situations where a wavefront
sensor is unusable.