|The high economic stakes in the aerospace industry impose infallible measurement at every stage of development, especially for onboard instruments embarked aboard satellites like the Herschel space telescope. Our products allow you to characterize imaging devices, telescopes and, when used as part of an adaptive optics loop, increase the operational distance of Freespace communications systems.
If you would like more information on our products, please call +33 (0)1 64 86 15 60 or e-mail us by clicking here.
Wavefront measurement and analysis
- HASO™3 - accurate measurement with incomparable dynamic range
and accuracy, available in a large array of resolutions
up to more than 16,000 points.
- HASOv3 - the latest release of our flagship wavefront
measurement and analysis software offers a wide array
of standard features to make working with your HASO
wavefront sensors easy.
- HASO R-Flex™ - the perfect solution for easy and efficient characterization of large optics as well as for adjusting your collimators
Adaptive optics and wavefront correction
- Our proprietary CASAO™ software package is the latest generation in software
control of both open and closed adaptive optics
- We provide a complete line of accessories, including our Laser Diode and Magic Source, to help you get the most our of our products.
Solutions & custom development
- We develop custom made optical measurement platforms that meet the varied and specific requirements of our customers. Some of our latest custom design systems include the characterization system for the Herschel Space Telescope and the measurement system for the Corot Telescope.